Thursday 3 October 2013

The 2nd cat posting, there may be more.

Ok so I took care of my friends cats recently and while at her place I managed to take a few photos that caught the personality of each as well as their ability to get along (put up with each other):

This is Juan, he's been around the block a few times.
  My friend thought he needed a playmate so she found Betty a few months ago:

There was a bird in here, did you see it? Where did it go? I'm hungry, do you have food?

You look'n at me?

10...9...8...7..

If you look carefully you'll notice who is more confident in the frontal assault.

Considering that this is Juan's territory, he's very kind with her. She's not holding back with those claws.

Bad kitty.

 Half the time their wrestling matches evolve into mutual grooming sessions... for about 5 seconds, then Betty decides that he's been mollycoddled enough and goes for a take down.

Cheers
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment